inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 1-4 Tage (Bestand: 3)
- Art-Nr: 12976
- Zusatzinfo: dB-MARK 2 in 4 out System Controller
Leider können wir in folgende Länder nicht liefern: AT, BE, LU, NL, CZ, DK, FR, GB, GR, IE, IT, MC,PL, BG, CH, CY, EE, ES, FI, HR, HU, LV, LT, MT, PT, RO, SE, SK, SI,
dB-Mark DP24 PLUS V2 - 2-in 4-out Digital Active Crossover
July 2021 Update DP PLUS V2 series allows remote control over LAN via TCP/IP with built in web-based GUI - currently this works with PC only and is not compatible with Apple based products
- 2 balanced inputs and 4 balanced outputs on XLRs. Outputs are impedance balanced, and not fully active balanced
- DP+ Series allows remote control over LAN via TCP/IP with built-in web-based GUI
- All channels can be configured using Parametric EQ, High/Low Shelf EQ, and 1st/2nd order All Pass filters.
- Fully adjustable crossover filters on all output channels, with slopes from 12dB to 48dB per octave.
- Linkwitz-Riley, Butterworth, or Bessel curves can be individually selected on the high-pass and low-pass.
- Each input has 2 dynamic EQs, noise gate, and adjustable compressor.
- Automatic Gain Control available on input channels.
- Configurable compressor and peak limiter on every output channel.
- Delay on all channels, adjustable in milliseconds, metres or feet.
- Full matrix mixing, route any input to any output.
- All input and output channels can be individually muted.
- Channels can be linked for convenience to allow editing of two or more channels at a time
- 32-bit digital signal processor with 24-bit 96KHz A/D and D/A converters.
- USB 2.0/3.0, RS485*, and Ethernet connections are provided for PC control of multiple devices.
- Operation possible using the front panel controls, Windows app, or the built-in web interface.
- 30 user-program presets can be stored into the device and recalled, or backed-up to PC via USB.
- Password protection for partial or full lock of system settings.
- LED indicators on all input and output channels for level, mute, compressor, limiter, and peak/clip.
- 2x24 character dot-matrix blue back-lit LCD display.
- Gross weight: 5kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 562mm x 296mm x 98mm
- Power 110V /220V AC 50/60Hz <25W
(*Phoenix connector required for RS485)
- Input Channel & Socket 2CHs, Female XLR
- Output Channel & Socket 8 CHs, Male XLR
- Input Impedance Balance: 20KΩ
- Output Impedance Balance: 100Ω
- PC Com Port One USB Com Port on front panel, 2 RS485 Com Port on back panel(RJ-45)
- CMRR >70dB(1KHz)
- Input Range ≤+25dBu
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20KHz(-0.5dB)
- S/N R >104dB
- THD <0.01% OUTPUT=0dBu/1KHz
- Crosstalk of Channels >104dB(1KHz)
- Functions of Input Channels
- Input Mute Each channel has Independent Mute Control
- Input Delay Each channel has Independent Delay Control Range:0—1000ms stepover 21us@<10ms; stepover 84us@10-20ms; stepover:0.5ms@>20ms
- Input Polarity Same Phase + or reversed Phase -
- Input EQ Each Input Channel has 6 Bands Parametric EQ Central Frequency Point:20Hz-20KHz, 239 frequency points totally Band Width:0.01oct-3oct @ stepover is 0.01oct Gain:-20dB-+20dB @ stepover , 0.1dB
- Functions of Output Channels
- Output Mute Each channel has Independent Mute Control
- Output Selection Each input channel can be selected to each output channel
- Output Gain Range:-12dB~+12dB, step: 0.1dB
- Output Delay Each channel has Independent Delay Control Range:0—1000ms stepover 21us@<10ms; stepover 84us@10-20ms; stepover:0.5ms@>20ms
- Output Polarity Same Phase + or reversed Phase -
- Crossover Each Channel can be set up LPF and HPF independently.Adjustable Parameters: Filter Types (Linkwitz-Riley/Besse/Butterworth ) Frequency Turning Point:20Hz-20KHz, 239 Frequency Points Decay of Slope:12dB/oct, 18dB/oct,24dB/oct, 48dB/oct
- Limiter Each Channel can be set up limiter independently. Adjustable Parameters: Threshold Value:-20dBu-+20dBu Stepover:0.5dBu@starting time:0.3ms-100ms Stepover<1ms @0.1ms, Stepover>1ms@1ms
- Output EQ Each output channel can be set up as 6 Bands EQ. EQ Paramater , Lo-shelf/Hi-shelf can be selected for EQ Modes. When set as Parameter, the centre Frequency will be 20Hz-20kHz,the total Frequency points is 239.Band width:0.05 oct-3 oct.Step is 0.05 oct,Gain: -20dB-+20dB, Step is 0.1dB.When set as Lo-Shelf and Hi-shelf,the centre Frequency is 20Hz - 20k Hz,the total Frequency points is 239, the slope is 6 dB/12 dB.Gain:-20dB-+20dB.Step is 0.1 dB.
- Processor 96KHz Sampling frequency, 32-bit Floating-Point DSP
- Display With 2*24 LCD, 8-LED input/output level. Mute and Editing mode can be displayed.
- Power ≤25W
- Power Supply AC110V/220V 50/60Hz
- Product Dimension(W×D×H) 482×232×44mm
- Net Weight 3.6kg
- Shipping Dimension(W×D×H) 1PC:562X362X98mm/0.0199m3 6PCS:575X375X608mm/0.1311m3
- Gross Weight 1PC:4.6(kg)
- DAC Chip: Cirrus Logic CS4382A
- ADC Chip: Cirrus Logic WM8786
- DSP Chip: Texas Instruments TM320C6726
- Op Amps: NJR NJM2068M
Lieferzeit 1-4 Tage (Bestand: 21)