inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Art-Nr: 45794
- Zusatzinfo: 1" Hochtontreiber 50W 8 Ohm <br />Sensitivity (1W/1m) 105 dB <br />min Xover 2.5
The P Audio SD-26BF is a small format compression driver that utilizes a precision formed diaphragm assembly. The diaphragm assembly is close spaced to a precision phase plug to ensure excellent acoustic loading. The SD-26BF has an operating range of 1800Hz to 20000Hz and is ideally suited for two way and three way high frequency applications in professional sound reinforcement systems.
The SD-26BF is a ferrite based magnetic system with an industry standard 1 inch (25.4mm) exit diameter. The mounting configuration is a standard bolt on style. P Audio offers a wide variety high frequency horns that will provide excellent pattern control and acoustic loading for the SD-26BF.
The diaphragm assembly is a 1 inch (25.4mm) diameter aluminium design which utilizes P Audio's very high temperature adhesive systems and precision manufacturing to ensure high power handling and reliability. The construction yields a full 50 watts of power handling capacity.
- Small Format Wide Bandwidth Compression Driver
- 1" Exit Diameter
- 200 Watts Peak Power Handling
- PEI Based 1" Diaphragm Diameter
- Bolt On Mounting
- Ferrite Magnetics
- Power rating - 50 W(AES)
- Nominal impedance - 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity - 105 dB
- Frequency range - 1800-20000 Hz
- Recommended min. crossover (12dB/oct) - 2500 Hz
- Voice coil diameter - 25.4mm/1.0 in
- Voice coil material - CCA-W
- Magnet type - Ferrite
- Diaphragm and surround material - Aluminium
- Net Weight - 0.6 kg/1.3 lb
- Packing Dimension WxDxH(mm) - 310mm x395mm x185mm