inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit unbekannt - bitte anfragen!
- Art-Nr: 64976
The PHT-410 is a high output high frequency integrated horn and driver. The horn is a small format square design that allows the PHT-410 to be used in very small enclosure designs. The PHT-410 is an excellent choice for two way designs where the low frequency transducer is an 8 inch or 10 inch loudspeaker. The PHT-410 features a sensitivity rating of 105dB with a one watt input, measured at one meter. This high sensitivity make the integrated horn/driver a very good device when used in applications where high acoustic output is specified but the overall loudspeaker system must be very small.
Applications include retail spaces, pub background systems and restaurant designs. The physical mouth of the horn is a 4.3 inch (110mm) square design but the acoustic geometry is circular. This allows the PHT-410 to radiate a symmetrical pattern in both its horizontal and vertical axis. The PHT-410 is constructed from a very rugged glass reinforced ABS resin that offers both a high degree of structural support but also excellent mechanical damping for the device.
- Diaphragm Diameter 1.0 inch (25.4mm)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohm
- Voice Coil DC Resistance 7.2 Ohm
- Power Handling 20 Watt
- Sound Pressure Level (1W@1M) 105 dB
- Magnet Ferrite
- Diaphragm Material Phenolic Resin
- Horn Material A.B.S With Glass Filled Black Polycarbonate
- Nominal Coverage Angle -6 dB 80°
- Cutoff frequency 2 kHz
- Baffle cutout dimension Ø 90 mm Ø 3.54"
- Net Weight 0.88kg (1.93 lbs)
- Shipping Weight 0.99kg (2.12 lbs)