inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Art-Nr: 45857
- Zusatzinfo: <p>1,4" Neodym Hochtontreiber 100W<br />Sensitivity (1W/1m) 108 dB <br />min Xov
The P Audio SD-75BN is a large format compression driver that utilizes a precision formed diaphragm assembly. The titanium diaphragm is precision formed to insure excellent consistency and performance. The diaphragm assembly is close spaced to a precision phase plug to insure excellent acoustic loading. The SD-75BN has an operating range of 800Hz to 20000Hz and is ideally suited for two way and three way high frequency applications in professional sound reinforcement systems.
The SD-75BN is a neodymium based magnetic system with an industry standard 1.4 inch (35.5mm) exit diameter. The mounting configuration is a standard "bolt on" style. P Audio offers a wide variety high frequency horns that will provide excellent pattern control and acoustic loading for the SD-75BN. The neodymium design allows the driver to be used in modern line array designs where close spacing is required.
The diaphragm assembly is a 3 inch (76.2mm) diameter commercially pure titanium design and utilizes P Audios very high temperature adhesive systems and precision manufacturing to insure high power handling and reliability. The construction yields a full 100 watts of power handling capacity. The larger diaphragm diameter (3 inch) provides superior mid band response and is an excellent choice for medium power professional sound reinforcement systems.
- Power rating - 100 W(AES)
- Nominal impedance - 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity - 108 dB
- Frequency range - 800-20000 Hz
- Recommended min. crossover (12dB/oct) - 1500 Hz
- Voice coil diameter - 76.2mm/3.0 in
- Voice coil material - AL-R
- Magnet type - Neodymium
- Diaphragm and surround material - Titanium
- Net Weight - 1.5 kg/3.3 lb