inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Art-Nr: 45791
P.Audio PH-220 1" Aluminium Bolt On Horn Flare 90 x 75 Dispersion
The P Audio PH-220 is a fully rotatable, medium format high frequency horn. Because the horn mouth is square, the horn may be rotated to optimize coverage based on the acoustic environment. The radiation pattern is a nominal 90 degree by 75 degree. The square horn mouth allows the pattern to be either a 90 degree horizontal by 75 degree vertical coverage pattern or a 75 degree horizontal by 90 degree vertical pattern. The mouth area is large enough to provide excellent acoustic loading to below 1000Hz.
The PH-220 features a 1 inch (25.4mm) throat diameter. The mounting configuration is bolt on style and is compatible with many of the P Audio PreNeo and BMD series professional compression drivers.
The horn mouth dimensions allow the PH-220 to be used in a wide variety of professional applications such as two way and three way high level sound reinforcement systems as well as near field reinforcement designs. The PH-220 is also ideal for stage monitoring applications.
The PH-220 is a rugged die cast aluminum design and is coated in a non reflective black paint. Because the horn utilizes an industry standard 1 inch bolt on connection for the compression driver, the PH-220 may be used with a wide variety of competitive compression drivers as well. Good acoustic loading allow the horn to be used down to 1200Hz.
- Nominal Coverage Angle ( H X V, degrees) - 6 dB. 90 x 75
- Cut Off Frequency ( Hz.) 600 Hz
- Throat Diameter 25.4 mm. (1")
- Mounting Type: Bolt On
- Construction Cast Aluminium
- Mounting Dimensions:Rear Height 175mm, width 175mm
- Overall Dimensions:Mount Height 220mm, width 220mm
- Length : 133mm
- Baffle Cutout:Height 180mm Width : 180mm
- Net Weight : 1.3kg (2.86 lbs)
- Shipping Weight : 1.4kg (3.08 lbs)
- Packing Dimension : 235mm x 235mm x 160mm
Zusammen mit den BMS4550 eine tolle Kombinaton! Mit ein wenig EQ linear bis 850Hz. Sehr sauberer, angenehmer Klang.