inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Art-Nr: 56598
- Zusatzinfo: 1" Hochtontreiber 20W 8 Ohm <br />Sensitivity (1W/1m) 100 dB <br />min Xover 1.2
The P Audio PA-D415S is a small format diaphragm compression driver designed for mid range and extended high frequency applications in two way professional sound reinforcement systems. The small format design is excellent for wide bandwidth applications and is ideal for medium sized sound reinforcement systems using 8 inch (203mm) and 10 inch (254mm) woofers. The driver has a rated bandwidth of 1.2kHz to beyond 20kHz. This wide bandwidth makes the PA-D415S ideal for many mid range applications as well as wide range ultra high frequency applications.
The PA-D415S is a Ferrite based permanent magnet system that features a 1.35 inch (34.4mm) diameter commercially pure aluminum diaphragm assembly. The design is very similar to the PA-D34S but isvmore economical due to its smaller format permanent magnetic system. This makes the driver ideal for small to medium sized two way systems designed for foreground and background music reproduction system designs. The driver features a mid band output rating of 100dB with a one watt input measured at one meter. This design features P Audios legendary high temperature systems to ensure both high power handling and high reliability.
The PA-D415S features an industry standard 1 inch screw on style exit that allows the driver to easily mate to any high frequency horn with a standard 1 inch screw on mounting.
- Throat Diameter: 1 inch (25.4mm)
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.35 inch (34.4mm)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Voice Coil DC Resistance: 7.1 Ohm
- Power Handling: 20 Watt
- Sound Pressure Level (1W@1M): 100 dB (Loaded with 90x40 Horn)
- Mounting Type: Screw On
- Magnet: Ferrite
- Diaphragm Material: Titanium
- Recommended Crossover: 1.2kHz or higher (12dB/Oct slope)
- Net Weight: 0.8kg (1.76 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 0.85kg (1.87 lbs)
Lieferzeit 1-4 Tage (Bestand: 6)