Features & Specifications:
- 96K Hz sampling frequency, 32-bit DSP processor, 24- bit A/D and D/A converter.
- 6 models available: 2 ins/4 outs, 2 ins/6 outs, 2 ins/8 outs, 3 ins/6 outs, 4 ins/6 outs, 4 ins/8 outs.
- USB and RS485 sockets for PC connection. Up to 250 units can be linked via RS485 and controlled remotely over distances up to 1500m.
- Convenient use of function buttons on either front panel or the included software interface displays.
- Up to 30 user-program parameters can be stored into the device.
- Safety/security lock buttons provide peace of mind again changes from unauthorised users or unwanted set-up changes.
- 6 independent parametric EQ for both input and output.
- Gain range is ±20 d B. Output channel EQ has two slopes: Lo-shelf and Hi-shelf.
- 6 LED display an exact digital level meter (and mute and edit status of input/output).
- All inputs and outputs feature compensation-delay, phase control and mute settings, with a delay function offer a maximum of 1000ms.
- Adjustable gain & limiting of output channel, withg easy setting cloning to other channels if required
- DAC Chip: Texas Instruments PCM1798
- ADC Chip: Asahi Kasei AK5388
- DSP Chip: Texas Instruments TM320C6726
- Op Amps: Texas Instruments MC33078, ST Microelectronics MC33079
|Shipping weight:||4,61 Kg|