The twin cable...is similar in construction and quality to the TRICONE MKII, but a little thinner due to the twin-construction. It is suitable for the fabrication of HiFi-cables, adapters and for permanent installation. And it fits almost all jack and RCA plugs.
The SC-ONYX can be split at the center of the cable. Each wire has its own copper spiral shielding and is equipped with a thick jacket. The insulation is identified in either white and red, respectively white and yellow (SC-ONYX 2008).
The SC-ONYX 2008 is very small in diameter making it ideal for the manufacture of mini-jack plugs.
Also available as a single cable (diode cable) SC-ONYX-TYNEE.
- Very flexible due to the use of fine individual stranding
- Every conductor is insulated and individually shielded with copper spiral shielding
- Manual separation of the cable is easy
- Small jacket diameter, ensuring easy handling with jack RCA and jack connectors
- Cabling for unbalanced units (keyboards)
- Connection of HiFi-units
- Construction of Y-adapter cables
- Manufacture of insert cables
|Jacket, outer dimension||PVC 4,8 x 9,2 mm|
|No. of inner conductors||2 x 1 x 0,25 mm2|
|Copper strand per conductor||32 x 0,10 mm|
|Shielding||copper spiral shielding|
|Shielding factor||90 %|
|Temperature range||min. -25 °C|
|Temperature range||max. 70 °C|
|Fire load per m||0,23 kWh|
|Weight per 1 m||35 g|
|Packaging||100 m roll|
|Capac. cond./shield. per 1 m||120 pF|
|Cond. resistance per 1 km||115 Ohm|
|Insulation resist. per 1 km||> 1 GOhm|
|Shipping weight:||0,04 Kg|