The P Audio PH-240 is a small format high frequency horn that is ideal for incorporating high output professional compression drivers into compact sound reinforcement systems. The PH-240 is a 1 inch (25.4mm) screw on type that is designed to mate with many of the P Audio PreNeo, BMD and PA series professional compression drivers.
The PH-240 radiation pattern is a nominal 90 degree horizontal by 55 degree vertical. This pattern is excellent for short throw systems designed for broad horizontal coverage in wide acoustic spaces. The mouth dimensions of 6.4 inches (162mm) by 9.6 inches (243mm) and flat front geometry make the PH-240 ideal for inclusion in high output two way designs where the low frequency section is either a 10 inch, 12 inch or 15 inch professional grade loudspeaker. The construction is high impact ABS with glass filling for provide substantial structural support for the compression driver. Good acoustic loading allow the horn to be used down to 1200Hz.
The PH-240 may be used with the following P.audio professional compression drivers. ( or any industry standard compatible driver )
- Nominal Coverage Angle (H X V): - 6 dB. 90° x 55°
- Cut Off Frequency ( Hz.): 700 Hz
- Throat Diameter: 25.4mm. (1")
- Mounting Type: SCREW ON
- Construction: Injected Polymer A.B.S.with glass fibre filled Black Polycarbonate
- Rear Height : 123mm (4.82")
- Rear Width : 193mm (7.59")
- Mount Height : 162mm (6.37")
- Mount Width : 243mm (9.56")
- Length : 90mm (3.54")
Baffle Cutout Dimensions
- Height : 125mm (4.92")
- Width : 200mm (7.87")
- Net Weight : 0.31kg (0.77 lbs)
- Shipping Weight : 0.43kg (0.94 lbs)
- Packing Dimension : 175mm x 250mm x 110mm / 6.9" x 9.8" x 4.3"