The P Audio PH-2380 is a 2 inch (50 mm) throat high frequency horn. The PH-2380 is a horizontal format horn with a 17.5 inch (443mm) wide by 11 inch (280mm) mouth. This large horn mouth ensures excellent pattern control down to below 1000Hz. The rated horizontal coverage angle is 90 degree and the vertical coverage is 40 degree. These angles make the PH-2380 an excellent choice for two way sound reinforcement systems. The 2 inch throat diameter is an industry standard that is designed to mate to many of the P Audio PreNeo and BMD professional compression drivers.
The PH-2380 is constructed with very high impact ABS with a glass filling to ensure additional stability and structural rigidity. The large throat diameter makes the PH-2380 an ideal device for reproduction of low distortion vocal material and general mid band program material. Excellent acoustic loading allow the horn to be used to below 1000Hz.
The PH-2380 may be used with the following P.audio professional compression drivers: BM-D750, PreNeo-750N (or any industry standard compatible driver).
- Nominal Coverage Angle ( HX V): - 6 dB. 90° x 40°
- Cut Off Frequency ( Hz.): 400 Hz
- Throat Diameter: 50mm. (2")
- Mounting Type: BOLT ON
- Construction: Injected Polymer A.B.S.with glass fiber filled Black Polycabonate
- Rear Height : 230mm (9.05")
- Rear Width : 365mm (14.31")
- Mount Height : 280mm (11.02")
- Mount Width : 445mm (17.51")
- Length : 239mm (9.40")
Baffle Cutout Dimensions
- Height : 235mm (9.25")
- Width : 375mm(14.76")
- 11.81" x 13.77" x 10.23"