The P Audio PA-D25 is a small format diaphragm compression driver designed for mid range and extended high frequency applications in two way professional sound reinforcement systems. The small format design is excellent for wide bandwidth applications and is ideal for medium sized sound reinforcement systems using 8 inch (203mm) and 10 inch (254mm) woofers. The driver has a rated bandwidth of 2kHz to beyond 20kHz.
The PA-D25 is a Ferrite based permanent magnet system that features a 1 inch (25.4mm) diameter commercially pure titanium diaphragm assembly. The driver features a mid band output rating of 105dB with a one watt input measured at one meter. This design features P Audio's legendary high temperature systems to ensure both high power handling and high reliability.
The PA-D25 features an industry standard 1 inch screw on style exit that allows the driver to easily mate to any high frequency horn with a standard 1 inch screw on mounting.
- Throat Diameter 1 inch
- Diaphragm Diameter 1 inch 25.4mm
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohm
- Voice Coil DC Resistance 7.8 Ohm
- Power Handling 30 Watt
- Sound Pressure Level (1W@1M) 105 dB (Loaded with 90x40 Horn)
- Mounting type Screw On
- Magnet Ferrite
- Diaphragm Material Titanium
- Recommended Crossover 2.0kHz or higher (12dB/Oct slope)
- Net Weight 0.9kg (1.98 lbs)
- Shipping Weight 1.9kg (4.18 lbs)
|Shipping weight:||1,90 Kg|