The BM-D750 is a large format titanium based diaphragm assembly mated to a close spaced circumferential phase plug geometry. The voice coil is a rectangular geometry high temperature aluminum to insure extended high frequency response.
The large 2 inch (51mm) throat exit makes the 750 an excellent choice for high sound pressure level performance. This large throat insures low distortion and high intelligibility, particularly thru the critical upper vocal range. High fidelity thru the upper vocal range translates to increased intelligibility and clarity in this critical upper vocal range. This throat diameter is an industry standard for high output vocal range compression drivers and will mate to a variety of P Audio 2 inch throat horns as well as many commercially available high frequency horns. The Ferrite based permanent magnetic system produces a very high efficiency to weight and size ratio. This makes the BM-D750 ideal for high level professional touring applications as well as high level fixed installation systems.
- Throat Diameter 2.0 inch (50mm)
- Diaphragm Diameter 3.0 inch (76mm)
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohm
- Voice Coil DC Resistance 6.2 Ohm
- Power Handling 100Watt
- Sound Pressure Level (1W@1M) 112 dB (Loaded with 90x40 Horn)
- Mounting Type Bolt On
- Magnet Ferrite
- Diaphragm Material Titanium
- Recommended Crossover 1kHz or higher (12dB/Oct slope)
- Packing Dimension HxWxD(cm) 18.7 x 18.7 x 11.7 (0.15 Cu.Ft.)