LD Systems VA4 Line Array Speaker
The LD Systems VA4 is a lightweight, ultra compact 2 x 4" line array speaker cabinet for configurations with an 80Hz - 19kHz frequency response. The dual 4? woofers with high efficiency neodymium magnets and Kevlar cones have a power handling capacity of 200W continuous. Coupled to a 1" waveguide, the neodymium high frequency compression driver features a 1.35" voice coil, protection circuit and a 75W continuous rating. Individual element dispersion is 120° x 10° over a wide frequency range.
The VA4 cabinet is made from 12mm birch ply painted in hard-wearing, water-resistant Dura-Coat LX. It is equipped with Neutrik NL-4 connectors, rigging hardware and easy angle adjustment from 0° to 7.5° in three 2.5° steps. The VA4 is designed both for flying and ground stack applications.
For low frequency extension the dual 12? Bandpass subwoofer V212B and the V215B 2x15? Bass reflex subwoofer perfectly complement the VA4. Ease GLL-files and controller setups for the LD Systems DPA260 are available online for optimum array configuration and easy startup.
- Model Name: VA-4
- Type: Dual Two Way Line Array Speaker
- Woofer: 2 × 4" Neodymium Kevlar
- Horn: 1" Wave Guide
- Compression Driver: 1" Neodymium with 1,35" voice coil
- Dispersion: 120° x 10°
- LF Power Capacity (Cont.): 200 W
- HF Power Capacity (Cont.): 75 W
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz - 19.000 Hz
- SPL 1 W / 1 m: 90 dB
- Max. SPL (Peak): 119 dB
- Impedance (LF / HF): 16 Ohms
- Connectors (In / Out): 2 x Neutrik NL-4
- Protection: Tweeter Protection
- Cabinet Material: 15 mm Birch Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Dura-Coat LX Textured Finish
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 480 × 139 × 261 mm
- Available Accessory: LDVA-4BF (Bumper Frame) LDVA-4FC (Flight Case) LDVA-4MK (Mounting Kit for Stacking)
|Shipping weight:||9,60 Kg|