The LD Systems Oxid 12A is an active 12" full-range speaker for compact PAs, monitoring applications, and installations with a 90° x 45° dispersion angle and a total output power of 1400 watts Peak.
Three selectable DSP presets optimize the frequency response of the OXID12A for various spheres of application: linear frequency response for normal operation or audio curve corrected response for low volumes or as a floor monitor. Reliable functioning is ensured by protection circuits against overcurrent and short-circuiting and a digital limiter; a switchable ground lift eliminates possible ground loop hum.
The OXID12A is loaded with a 12" neodymium woofer and a 1" ceramic HF driver that are driven separately by a high-efficiency Class D power amplifier with a switchable power supply and a Class AB power amplifier. The frequency response ranges from 50Hz - 20 kHz; the maximum sound-level pressure reaches 128 dB. The input is a combo socket (6.3 mm Jack / XLR) that is switchable to line or microphone level.
The asymmetrical cabinet with a monitor angle is made of rugged polypropylene; two handles simplify transport. There is a built-in speaker pole mount with a locking screw for speaker stands and six recessed M10 threads for flying points.
- type: active
- design: DSP controlled
- low/mid driver dimensions: 12 "
- low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 305 mm
- low/mid driver magnet: Neodymium
- low/mid driver brand: Custom made
- low/mid driver voice coil: 2,5 "
- low/mid driver voice coil: 63,5 mm
- tweeter dimensions: 1"
- tweeter dimensions (mm): 25,4 mm
- tweeter magnet: Ceramic
- tweeter brand: Custom made
- tweeter voice coil: 1,75"
- tweeter voice coil (mm): 44.4 mm
- amplifier: Class D / Class AB
- dispersion (H x V): 90 x 45°
- Power (RMS): 350 W
- Power (Peak): 1400 W
- frequency response: 50 - 20000 Hz
- crossover frequency: 1.6 kHz
- max. SPL (continuous): 122 dB
- max. SPL (peak): 128 dB
- integrated media player: no
- protection circuits: DSP based limiter, over-current, short circuit
- controls: On/ Off, volume, DSP presets, ground lift, input switch: mic / line
- display: Power, Signal, Limit
- line inputs: 1
- line input connectors: XLR
- line outputs: 1
- line output connectors: XLR
- power supply: switch mode power supply
- operating voltage: 110 - 120 V ~ 50/60 Hz or 220 - 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, switchable
- cabinet material: PP
- cabinet construction: Bassreflex
- monitor angle: 45°
- width: 396 mm
- height: 664 mm
- depth: 372 mm
- features: two handles, 36mm flange, 6 x M10 flying points, monitor angle, switchable DSP presets (monitor, flat, loudness), switchable ground lift
|Shipping weight:||18,00 Kg|