Providing outstanding value, the GT SUB 15 A active subwoofers delivers a punchy bottom end with excellent definition and transient response. The rugged bass reflex enclosure is made from durable MDF featuring a custom 15" low frequency transducer, heavy duty steel handles, a sturdy honeycomb pattern steel grille and threaded M20 pole insert. It is covered in hard wearing textured Dura-Vinyl for protection and long-lasting appearance.
The GT SUB 15 A is powered by a built-in Class D amplifier with 1600 watts peak output and highly efficient SMPS technology plus overcurrent and overvoltage protection. Delivering a 35 Hz - 200 Hz frequency response and 126 dB SPL, the subwoofer is equipped with XLR and 6.3 mm line inputs, XLR line output, an adjustable low-pass filter and filtered 100 Hz satellite output.
A protective cover is available as accessory.
- Type: active
- Woofer Size: 15"
- Woofer Size: 381 mm
- Woofer Magnet: ferrite
- Woofer Brand: custom made
- Woofer Voice Coil: 3"
- Woofer Voice Coil: 76.5 mm
- Amplifier: class D
- Power Output (RMS): 400 W
- Power Output (Peak): 1600 W
- Frequency Response: 35 - 200 Hz
- Max. SPL (continuous): 123 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 126 dB
- Protection: overvoltage, short circuit, limiters, DC
- Input Impedance: 27 kOhm
- Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu, max. +14 dBu
- Controls: Sub Level, Sub Phase Reverse, Sub Freq (adjustable Low Pass Filter)
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Limit, Protect (the protection circuitry is active)
- Line Inputs: 2
- Line Input Connectors: 6.3 mm TRS, XLR
- Line Outputs: 2 x Sat Output 100 Hz, 2 x Direct Output
- Line Output Connectors: XLR
- Power Supply: switching power supply
- Operating Voltage: 100 V AC - 120 V AC or 220 V AC - 240 V AC (Auto), 50 - 60 Hz
- Cabinet Material: 18 mm MDF
- Cabinet Surface: Dura-vinyl textured paint
- Cabinet Type: bass reflex
- Width: 480 mm
- Height: 570 mm
- Depth: 620 mm
- Features: Threaded flange M20, LD Systems GT handles
|Shipping weight:||36,50 Kg|