The GT Series' top-of-the-line GT 15 A active fullrange loudspeaker is loaded with a custom 15" low frequency transducer and 1" Celestion compression driver providing remarkable value and concert quality audio with a 52 Hz - 19 kHz frequency response, 90° x 60° dispersion and a peak SPL of 125 dB.
The GT 15 A's robust bass reflex enclosure is made from 15mm MDF incorporating a 54° monitor angle, sturdy steel grille with honeycomb pattern and dual tilt pole socket. The hard-wearing textured Dura-Vinyl covering adds protection and long-lasting appearance.
With XLR and 6.3 mm line and microphone inputs, 2-band EQ plus overcurrent and overvoltage protection for fail-safe operation the GT 15 A is powered by an integrated Class D digital amplifier with highly efficient SMPS technology and 1,000 watts peak output.
A protective cover is available as accessory.
- Type: active
- Woofer Size: 15"
- Woofer Size: 381 mm
- Woofer Magnet: ferrite
- Woofer Brand: custom made
- Woofer Voice Coil: 3"
- Woofer Voice Coil: 76.2 mm
- Horn: CD horn
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- HF Driver Size: 25.4 mm
- HF Driver Magnet: ferrite
- HF Driver Brand: Celestion
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 1"
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 25.4 mm
- Amplifier: class D
- Dispersion Angle (H x V): 90° x 60°
- Power Output (RMS): 250 W
- Power Output (Peak): 1000 W
- Frequency Response: 52 - 19,000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 2000 Hz
- Max. SPL (continuous): 122 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 125 dB
- Protection: overcurrent, HF drivers, overvoltage
- Input Sensitivity: Line: -10 dBu / mic: 150 mV
- Controls: Mic Gain, Line Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Power
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Limit, Protect (the protection circuitry is active)
- Line Inputs: 1
- Line Input Connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm jack
- Mic Input Connectors: 6.3 mm TRS, XLR
- Line Outputs: 1
- Line Output Connectors: XLR
- Power Supply: switching power supply
- Operating Voltage: 110 V - 120 V AC or 220 V AC - 240 V AC (Auto), 50 - 60 Hz
- Cabinet Material: 15 mm plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Dura-vinyl textured paint
- Cabinet Type: bass reflex
- Monitor Angle: 54°
- Width: 480 mm
- Height: 650 mm
- Depth: 460 mm
- Features: dual-tilt flange (0°/5°), rugged steel grille
|Shipping weight:||28,20 Kg|