With its 12" custom woofer and 1" Celestion compression driver complement the GT 12 A active fullrange loudspeaker delivers high definition audio with a peak SPL of 122 dB, 60 Hz - 19 kHz frequency response and 90° x 60° dispersion.
Covered in tough, textured Dura-Vinyl for protection and long-lasting appearance the rugged 15mm MDF bass reflex enclosure integrates a 54° monitor angle, honeycomb pattern steel grille and dual tilt pole mount.
Providing outstanding value, the GT 12 A is powered by a built-in Class D digital amplifier with highly efficient SMPS technology and 1,000 watts peak output. It features XLR and 6.3 mm connectors for line and microphone input, a 2-band EQ and overcurrent and overvoltage protection for reliable operation.
A protective cover is available as accessory.
- Type: active
- Woofer Size: 12"
- Woofer Size: 304.8 mm
- Woofer Magnet: ferrite
- Woofer Brand: custom made
- Woofer Voice Coil: 2.5"
- Woofer Voice Coil: 63.5 mm
- Horn: CD horn
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- HF Driver Size: 25.4 mm
- HF Driver Magnet: ferrite
- HF Driver Brand: Celestion
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 1"
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 25.4 mm
- Amplifier: class D
- Dispersion Angle (H x V): 90° x 60°
- Power Output (RMS): 250 W
- Power Output (Peak): 1000 W
- Frequency Response: 60 - 19,000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 2200 Hz
- Max. SPL (continuous): 119 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 122 dB
- Protection: overcurrent, HF drivers, overvoltage
- Input Sensitivity: Line: -10 dBu / mic: 150 mV
- Controls: Mic Gain, Line Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Power
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Limit, Protect (the protection circuitry is active)
- Line Inputs: 1
- Line Input Connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm jack
- Mic Input Connectors: 6.3 mm TRS, XLR
- Line Outputs: 1
- Line Output Connectors: XLR
- Power Supply: switching power supply
- Operating Voltage: 110 V - 120 V AC or 220 V AC - 240 V AC (Auto), 50 - 60 Hz
- Cabinet Material: 15 mm plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Dura-vinyl textured paint
- Cabinet Type: bass reflex
- Monitor Angle: 54°
- Width: 389 mm
- Height: 565 mm
- Depth: 368 mm
- Features: dual-tilt flange (0°/5°), rugged steel grille
|Shipping weight:||20,70 Kg|