Loaded with a custom 10" woofer and 1" Celestion compression driver the GT 10 A active fullrange loudspeaker provides exceptional value and crisp, well balanced audio with a 65 Hz - 19 kHz frequency response, 90° x 60° dispersion and 119dB peak SPL.
The sturdy bass reflex cabinet is made from 15mm MDF and covered in heavy-duty textured Dura-Vinyl for protection and lasting appearance. It features a honeycomb steel grille, 54° monitor angle and dual tilt stand mount.
The GT 10 A is powered by a built-in Class D digital amplifier with high efficiency SMPS and 800 watts peak output. It provides line and microphone inputs on XLR and 6.3 mm connectors, a 2-band EQ and is protected against overcurrent and overvoltage for reliable operation.
A protective cover is available as accessory.
- Type: active
- Woofer Size: 10"
- Woofer Size: 254 mm
- Woofer Magnet: ferrite
- Woofer Brand: custom made
- Woofer Voice Coil: 2"
- Woofer Voice Coil: 50.8 mm
- Horn: CD horn
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- HF Driver Size: 25.4 mm
- HF Driver Magnet: ferrite
- HF Driver Brand: Celestion
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 1"
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 25.4 mm
- Amplifier: class D
- Dispersion Angle (H x V): 90° x 60°
- Power Output (RMS): 200 W
- Power Output (Peak): 800 W
- Frequency Response: 65 - 19,000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 2500 Hz
- Max. SPL (continuous): 116 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 119 dB
- Protection: overcurrent, HF drivers, overvoltage
- Input Sensitivity: Line: -10 dBu / mic: 150 mV
- Controls: Mic Gain, Line Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Power
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Limit, Protect (the protection circuitry is active)
- Line Inputs: 1
- Line Input Connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm jack
- Mic Input Connectors: 6.3 mm TRS, XLR
- Line Outputs: 1
- Line Output Connectors: XLR
- Power Supply: switching power supply
- Operating Voltage: 110 V - 120 V AC or 220 V AC - 240 V AC (Auto), 50 - 60 Hz
- Cabinet Material: 15 mm plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Dura-vinyl textured paint
- Cabinet Type: bass reflex
- Monitor Angle: 54°
- Width: 328 mm
- Height: 500 mm
- Depth: 293 mm
- Features: dual-tilt flange (0°/5°), rugged steel grille
|Shipping weight:||13,80 Kg|