LD Systems DJ800 Power Amplifier
The DJ800 is the most powerful power amplifier in LD Systems' DJ series. The dependable Class AB design has an output of 400W per channel @ 4 ohms, 2x 240W @ 8 ohms and 800W in switchable bridge mode. Weighing in at just 10 kg, it is perfect for mobile use, but also for installation.
The DJ800 is equipped with extensive protection circuitry and a power-on delay. The front panel perforations and a low-noise fan keep the amp cool. XLR and stereo TRS sockets are used as inputs and Speakon-compatible sockets and heavy-duty screw terminals as outputs. A ground lift switch eliminates ground loop hum. LEDs on the front panel next to the easy-grip volume controls indicate functional status, overloading, and triggering of the protection circuit.
The DJ800 functions in the entire frequency range of 20Hz - 20kHz with maximum dependability, dynamics, and impulse fidelity.
- Type: 2-channel
- Output Power 1 KHz @ 4 ohms: 2 x 400 W
- Output Power 1 KHz @ 8 ohms: 2 x 240 W
- Output Power 1 KHz @ Bridge 8 ohms: 800 W
- Output Circuity: Class A/B
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20.000 Hz
- THD: 0,05%
- Voltage Gain: 32dB
- Input Sensivity: 0,85V
- Protection: Soft start, short circuit, DC, Temperature, over current
- Controls: ON/ OFF, Volume, Mode (Bridge/ Stereo), Ground-Lift
- Indicators: Power, Clip, Protect
- Connectors Line Input: 2 x XLR, 2 x 6,3mm jack
- Connectors Speaker Output: 2 x Speakon compatible, 2 x binding post
- Cooling System: Fan
- Power Supply: 230V / 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 88 x 298 mm
|Shipping weight:||10,10 Kg|