Because the D1012C is a small diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone with a wide frequency range, it can be used for a variety of studio and live applications such as micing acoustic guitars, percussion instruments, and choirs. It can also be used as an overhead microphone for drums.
Thanks to the option of 9V battery power, it also can be used as a microphone for reporters.
The D1012C features a high quality zinc die-cast housing, low self noise, a three-stage sensitivity pad, a battery status LED and a high-pass filter.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 35 Hz - 20.000 Hz
- Rated Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Max. SPL: 142 dB (at 1 kHz
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 212 x 32 mm
- Accessories included: Bag, clamp, windscreen, 3/8" to 5/8" adapter
|Shipping weight:||0,37 Kg|