The LD Systems BM1 is an electret condenser microphone with a hemispherical directional characteristic.
For micing upright and grand pianos on stage or in the studio. Additional applications in the area of conference technology, transmission of roundtable discussions and theatrical performances.
- Linear frequency response
- Small dimensions
- Uniform pickup angle
- Extremely rugged housing
- Foam rubber sheet on base for isolation of structure-borne noise
- Integral phantom power adapter and preamplifier
- Phantom power via mixer or optional phantom power unit
- Complete with 6 m (19.68?) mini XLR to XLR standard connection cable
- Microphone Type: Back electret
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20.000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity, Open Circuit Voltage, 1 kHz: - 36 dB ± 3 dB/Pa (15.8 mV/Pa?
- Rated Impedance: 250 ? ± 30% (at 1 kHz)
- Max SPL (1 % THD @ 1 kHz): 135 dB (THD ? 0.5% 1000 Hz)
- Dynamic Range: 113 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 73 dB
- Power Requirements (V): Phantom power 48 V DC
- Microphone Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Dimensions (W x H D): 74.5 x 27 x 93.5 mm
- Accessories Included: Cable: Mini XLR / XLR (6 meters)
|Shipping weight:||0,35 Kg|