A coil with very extreme power handling, consisting of granular aligned silicon sheet iron with high saturation current. Best for professional use.
- Conductor: 99.99% Oxygen-free Copper. Round enamelled wire.
- Insulation: Type V Enamel.
- Bobbin material: Polyamid
- Dimensional stability: 85°C.
- Inductance values tested at 1KHz / 25°C
- Inductance tolerance: +/- 5%.
- Connecting leads: 50mm; last 20mm left uninsulated.
- Core type: Bar-core made from grain-oriented silicon iron laminations.
- Applications: High power systems such as in-car hi-fi or PA systems.
- These high-power-handling inductors offer extremely low distortion, well below 0.1% at their rated power, typically 0.01% - 0.05% (100 Hz - 5KHz)
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|