The latest innovation, in response to numerous customer requests: A system intermediate between the Defender Compact and the Defender III. This cable crossover features 5 cable ducts, moulded connectors, and a lower height and lighter weight than the Defender III. The load bearing capacity is similar to that of the Defender III.
- Basic module with approved and patented interlocking lid (EU Patent No.: EP1366550)
- Lenght: 89 cm
- Width: 54.2 cm
- Height: 5.2 cm
- Channels: 5
- Width (Channels): 3.4 cm
- Height (Channels): 3.6 cm
- Gradient: 17 degrees
- Flame Class: B2
- Load bearing: Approx 5 tons per typical tyre imprint (20 x 20 cm)
- The Cable-Crossover is oil, acid & petrol resistant
- Operating Range: -30°C up to +60°C
- DEKRA certified - Certified product safety
Label your cable crossovers! Customise the Defender cable crossovers with your company logo for orders ex 30 pieces for each product. You will find the format requirements in the download pool above the text.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
|Shipping weight:||13,24 Kg|