With its custom 18" low frequency transducer and a peak SPL of 128 dB, the GT SUB 18 A active subwoofer delivers a big, tight bottom end with superb transient response. Providing amazing value, it sports a sturdy birch ply bass reflex enclosure with hard-wearing textured Dura-Vinyl covering, heavy duty steel handles, a steel grille with honeycomb pattern and threaded M20 pole insert.
The GT SUB 18 A is powered by a built-in Class D amplifier with 1600 watts peak output and high-efficiency SMPS as well as overcurrent and overvoltage protection. It provides a 32 Hz - 200 Hz frequency response and features XLR and 6.3 mm line inputs, XLR line output, an adjustable low-pass filter and filtered 100 Hz satellite output.
A protective cover is available as accessory.
- Type: active
- Woofer Size: 18"
- Woofer Size: 457.2 mm
- Woofer Magnet: ferrite
- Woofer Brand: custom made
- Woofer Voice Coil: 4"
- Woofer Voice Coil: 101.6 mm
- Amplifier: class D
- Power Output (RMS): 400 W
- Power Output (Peak): 1600 W
- Frequency Response: 32 - 200 Hz
- Max. SPL (continuous): 125 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 128 dB
- Protection: overvoltage, short circuit, limiters, DC
- Input Impedance: 27 kOhm
- Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu, max. +14 dBu
- Controls: Sub Level, Sub Phase Reverse, Sub Freq (adjustable Low Pass Filter)
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Limit, Protect (the protection circuitry is active)
- Line Inputs: 2
- Line Input Connectors: 6.3 mm TRS, XLR
- Line Outputs: 2 x Sat Output 100 Hz, 2 x Direct Output
- Line Output Connectors: XLR
- Power Supply: switching power supply
- Operating Voltage: 100 V AC - 120 V AC or 200 V AC - 240 V AC (auto), 50 - 60 Hz
- Cabinet Material: 15 mm plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Dura-vinyl textured paint
- Cabinet Type: bass reflex
- Width: 510 mm
- Height: 680 mm
- Depth: 710 mm
- Features: Threaded flange M20, LD Systems GT handles
|Shipping weight:||50,30 Kg|