DSP-controlled digital amplifier technology, for speaker building concepts.
Speaker systems with digital signal processors (DSP) allow completely new possibilities. With the active speaker module AKB-400DSP, this technology is now applied in speaker building concepts. It is both suitable for 2-way speakers and for the application in an active subwoofer. The programming is carried out via a user-friendly software. For this purpose, the computer is connected to the module via a USB cable. A total of 400 WRMS at 4 O can be provided as desired, e.g. 400 WRMS for subwoofer operation, 2 x 200 WRMS for 2-way speakers or 350 WRMS for a bass speaker and 50 WRMS for a tweeter.
Active speaker module with DSP technology, 400 WRMS
- 2-channel active module (class D)
- 400 WRMS/4 O
- 2-channel DSP
- 4 presets can be programmed and stored
- Supplied with software (Windows* XP, Vista/7/8)
- Parameters to be controlled via software: Biquad filter functions (bell, notch, all-pass, low-shelf, high-shelf, band-pass, high-pass, lowpass), delay, limiter, gain of the inputs, master volume, low cut
- Short-circuit proof
- Overtemperature protection
- Supplied without mains cable, matching mains cable AAC-115P is available at option
|Shipping weight:||1,35 Kg|