1" High Frequency Neodymium Compression Driver
BMS4545NDL is a powerful 1" professional compression driver that delivers superb sonic quality in a very small package. The unique BMS annular diaphragm together with the cost effective, high energy Neodymium magnet assembly offers an economical solution for a wide variety of high level professional reinforcement system applications.
BMS4545NDL achieves very high sensitivity and linear frequency response up to 20 kHz. The sound of BMS4545ND is extremely transparent and detailed, it has an exceptional dynamic range and produces even the most complex music signals with depth and definition.
- Type: Compression Driver
- Throat Diameter: 1"
- Throat Diameter: 25,4 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1,75"
- Voice Coil Diameter: 44,4 mm
- Overall Diameter: 85 ± 0,1 mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 57,15 mm
- Depth: 48 mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Nominal Power Handling: 80 W
- Maximum Power Handling: 400 W
- Sensitivity (with Horn 1W/1m): 113 dB
- Frequency Range: 500 - 20000 Hz
- Recommended Crossover Frequency: 1300 Hz
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton
- Diaphram Material: Polyester
- Magnet Material: Ceramic
- Mounting Thread (screw on): 1 3/8" - 18N screw
|Shipping weight:||0,56 Kg|